Friday, February 22, 2008

Telling a little about myself

Hi All,
As you can see by my photo, I'm getting up in years. I was 71 a few days ago but I feel great. I've been retired for 10 years now and loving it. I'm just starting to get involved in doing some affliate marketing. Don't know what the hell I'm doin but it looks like fun. I fool around a little with the stock market, only pennies mind you but I like that also. I am a World War 2 buff. I've read almost every book about the war. I wasn't there myself but I am a veteran of the Korean era.
I spent seven years in the Air Force and left with an Honorable Discharge. It was a great experience for me. I hadn't been out of Brooklyn, N.Y. before I enlisted. Well, I guess I raved about myself enough so I will end it here. Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

Lung Tom said...

Saw you were in the Air Force in the Korean War. I was with the 92nd BGp. B-29s flying out of Yakoda,Japan
I flew in B-17s & B-24s in WWII