Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mt FUJI Among Bamboo


Hi All,
Well, like I said, here is my last acrylic painting that I was finishing up. I used a nice black background and only two colors. At least my wife likes this one.I have no idea what to do next, My mind has been in other places lately other than painting. My wife has to go into the hospital to remove a tumor on her lung. The Doc's say it is in the early stages, which helps a lot. She seems pretty upbeat about it so we both hope for the best. Now that said, I have been meaning to mention a website that I have. Its http://www.zazzle.com/bbrunelleb*. Its a pretty interesting site. You can order custom made t-shirts, mugs, stamps and lots more stuff. As a matter of fact I have one t-shirt on there with my watercolor painting of "Fallen Heros". There is lots of stuff. You really have to see it.
Another thing I would like to mention is that if anyone has a particular"saying" that they would like to put on a product, let me know and I will do it for you. OK, I've got to leave for now but I'll be back as soon as I can.

No comments: