Monday, April 7, 2008

My First Abstract


Well, What do you think? Its my first abstract. I like it myself but my wife does not! I dont't know why I'm telling you this but she says it looks like (are you ready for this.) "throw-up"

Can you imagine that? Actually I never laughed so hard in my life. Its the first time I ever heard anyone call any abstract, throw-up. Needless to say my wife does not like abstract painting. She thinks all you do is splatter paint all over the canvas and you can never tell which is the bottom and which is the top! Well, I gave up trying to explain abstracts to her.

I am finding out the many ways you can paint abstracts. You can use crumpled up plastic bags, salt, alcohol, or just spray water all over while the paint is still wet. Actually, there are so many ways to do it, its unbelievable. As I go along I will try a little of everything and see what happens. Meanwhile, take care and I'll see ya later!

No comments: